google.com, pub-4071394857683187, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Treceți la conținutul principal

Passer through the hold to the road of life

Sunset near the Land of the Rising Sun


Sunset cloud
Sunset cloud







Somewhere, somehow close to the Land of the Rising Sun, a sunset charms my gaze with the symphony of colors it presents itself.

I took my camera and "caught the moment" to enjoy my look and then I thought "what are moments like these for if you don't share them with someone"?

Then I thought to you the reader, maybe in a quiet moment this photo will give you the same joy as it did me.

Cheerful and rosy, in a colorful light against the background of a "sea of ​​blue" of clear dawns, it lay on the clock in the evening with its funny form stunning me with the splendor of that moment.

Such a moment, in the evening, probably barely noticed and sometimes even ignored by those in a hurry to return home from work, somehow seemed to me worthy of appreciation for its greatness.

I wonder what it could be?

A fluffy cloud with a diaphanous shape that urged me to dream, what from my daily routine I was easily "pulled" towards dreaming as if in a fairy tale world.

What would he have wanted to "tell me" and how he expected me to "catch" him in the picture so that it would be a moment of happiness for me in the evening, which lights up the evening and the road to tomorrow.

After several minutes of "posing" for people like me, he slowly headed to new lands to bring the reverie to other dreamers.

The evening has left its mark on the sky, and the new clear day will find me happy like a child who received the gift he wanted.

It's been days since then, but the beauty of the cloud, which seemed to embrace me, delights my gaze with its picture.

Haughtily, as he was "presented" to me, seemed like a movie star at the gala of happiness, the happiness he offered me, and I thought I would at least give you his story as I "saw it" " on a clear and illuminated sky at sunset from an exotic place as if taken from fairy tales, the beauties that bring "cloud hugs" to dreamy romantics.

With the ticking of keys, I blogged my story and now I thank you for opening my page.

And if my story or picture of the happy cloud "hugs you" leave me a like, click on an ad and even subscribe to support me.

Joy to you, reader, and see you soon, says the one who wrote this blog for you!



 

Article author

Liliana Ștefania

 


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Passer through the hold to the road of life

At the evening hour when silence falls over a day that has barely gone to sleep, I sat like this in vain with my thoughts, what is love? A sense of completion or possession? So many new idylls to set in the evening for reasons as if pre-created by others? A sweet memory of those who passed when love was a song, when sweet notes were lined up on guitar strings with rhythms as if sealed by love and purity. At the time when the lover was a partner on the road of life and not an object to be possessed until the "next stop". At that time, dreamers of poetry, of love and humanity were also born, at that time they lived values ​​that today are "found" among the meanings and connotations of many "fishermen's nets", who want  the human to be their model how to write a poem. Looking for it without acquiring it, but only using it, because the world of great poets was looking for rhythms of harmony in order to combine them into "the feather of a masterful bir

Ginger Flower Story

In one beautiful day, sitting in the garden looking at something and still thinking about my own, I startled as if amazed by the beauty that, through simplicity, other times we have no idea to have seen. It was there, I could see it in its entirety, without knowing that in some places that ordinary flower had the appearance of a queen. Then, I saw well, there was one and another, there were really a lot of beautiful flowers gathering together. Why was I wondering like that? Now I wonder too, for as great as her dress was so amazing was my flower. Surely many of you have come across this flower many times, but have you looked at it in its majesty and splendid color? Velvety and stylish, it is ready to compete with other flowers in its beauty. Ginger flower  The beautiful ones, stand one by one, at the camera to show off to make a whole that is called the flower of that plant.