google.com, pub-4071394857683187, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Treceți la conținutul principal

Passer through the hold to the road of life

Ginger Flower Story


In one beautiful day, sitting in the garden looking at something and still thinking about my own, I startled as if amazed by the beauty that, through simplicity, other times we have no idea to have seen.

It was there, I could see it in its entirety, without knowing that in some places that ordinary flower had the appearance of a queen.

Then, I saw well, there was one and another, there were really a lot of beautiful flowers gathering together.

Why was I wondering like that?

Now I wonder too, for as great as her dress was so amazing was my flower.

Surely many of you have come across this flower many times, but have you looked at it in its majesty and splendid color?

Velvety and stylish, it is ready to compete with other flowers in its beauty.

Ginger flower
Ginger flower 





The beautiful ones, stand one by one, at the camera to show off to make a whole that is called the flower of that plant.

As the picture stood, in her cherry-colored dress with yellow and greenish ripples, I kept thinking to understand her posture, because from behind I was also looking at her long cherry-colored locks and yellow tips.

She was timid, I understand, or even looked at the mother-flower with adoration and respect for her position.

In the folds of the pleated dress, there was a magical ripple that reflected in the daylight, to compare her with a fairy, with a queen would be too much or too little, I myself really don't know.

But I know, that by its delicacy of flower it attracted me, in the world of dreams and stories of flowers that you often look at with your eyes without even noticing how unique and how pretty those beauties are.

Why did I say that you may know it and that you have probably often encountered it in gardens or crops?

Don't judge my flower because my beautiful artist is an ordinary flower, looking at this ginger flower, which stands nicely so that you can see it what I see it in its special beauty.

I stopped by her side for a while taking picture after picture to remind me of her beautiful color and her smiles gathering in the mother-flower for an amazing harvest to which she, the beautiful flower, also contributed.

My story may be short, a room, a beautiful day, an amazing flower and me, the writer who, in simple words, tries to give you his amazement for a simple ginger flower.

It will be an interesting story; I don't know but surely the ginger flower will delight you as it delighted me with its bright velvety appearance.

Goodbye dear flower and thank you so much for bringing a little smile to my face on that beautiful day and brightening my eyes with your brilliance.

Your picture delights my eyes since that day because you made a memorable moment out of the ordinary day.

Article write by

Liliana Ștefania


https://lilianastefany.blogspot.com/2023/05/ginger-flower-story.html

https://lilianastefany.blogspot.com/2023/05/searching-for-butterfly-strawberry.html

https://lilianastefany.blogspot.com/2023/05/Passion-fruit-flower-color-dance.html

https://lilianastefany.blogspot.com/2023/05/apus-de-soare-aproape-de-tara-soarelui.html

https://lilianastefany.blogspot.com/2021/10/matoa-fairy-tale-flowers.html


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Passer through the hold to the road of life

At the evening hour when silence falls over a day that has barely gone to sleep, I sat like this in vain with my thoughts, what is love? A sense of completion or possession? So many new idylls to set in the evening for reasons as if pre-created by others? A sweet memory of those who passed when love was a song, when sweet notes were lined up on guitar strings with rhythms as if sealed by love and purity. At the time when the lover was a partner on the road of life and not an object to be possessed until the "next stop". At that time, dreamers of poetry, of love and humanity were also born, at that time they lived values ​​that today are "found" among the meanings and connotations of many "fishermen's nets", who want  the human to be their model how to write a poem. Looking for it without acquiring it, but only using it, because the world of great poets was looking for rhythms of harmony in order to combine them into "the feather of a masterful bir

Sunset near the Land of the Rising Sun

Sunset cloud Somewhere, somehow close to the Land of the Rising Sun, a sunset charms my gaze with the symphony of colors it presents itself. I took my camera and "caught the moment" to enjoy my look and then I thought "what are moments like these for if you don't share them with someone"? Then I thought to you the reader, maybe in a quiet moment this photo will give you the same joy as it did me. Cheerful and rosy, in a colorful light against the background of a "sea of ​​blue" of clear dawns, it lay on the clock in the evening with its funny form stunning me with the splendor of that moment.